Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

WHO IS ON TOP?

Today on ijosh you can vote for your favorite singer. They range from Disney stars to new Country artists. Enjoy.

Here are your choices:

1: Selena Gomez

2: Jordin Sparks

3: Emily Osment

4: Tim McGraw

5: Taylor Swift

6: Miranda Cosgrove

7: Chris Brown

8: Paula Abdul

9: The Jonas Brothers

and last, but not least..

10: Carrie Underwood

Please vote in the comment section.

-ijosh

3 comments:

McNeill Family said...

I should say Carrie Underwood because I am an adult and she is closer to my age but I would have to say Taylor Swift. She is young but very cool. You know though that my secret favorite song is Tell Me Something I Don't Know!

caleb said...

yo I vote for tayler swirt. caleb

T-Dawg said...

Hey jOSH first of all Carrie Underwood is #1. Jonas brohers STINK. You need to change alot of things but defenetly need to put the Jonas Brothers off of your list.