Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What is your Favorite?

Hi and welcome to ijosh.

Interviews~~~~

Today we will interview Ms. Abby McNeill!!

Ij: What is your favorite Vegetable?

AM: Cucumbers.

IJ: Why?

Am: Because their really good!!

IJ: Who are your favorite Disney stars?

AM: 1: Selena Gomez 2: The Jonas Brothers 3: Demi Lovato

IJ: Who do you think is your role model?

AM: Taylor Swift is my role model

IJ: Where do you want to live when you are older?

AM: I want to live in New Jersey.

IJ: What is your favorite color?

AM: Oh, That is a tough one, but I'm going to say Pink.

IJ: What is your favorite store?

AM: Justice

IJ: I heard you had a ticket sale today. Is that true?

Am: Yes I did.

IJ: Who won?

AM: My dad { Scott }

IJ: Ok, that is all for your interview. Thank you for doing this. You will receive a free IJOSH bumper sticker.

If you would like to be interviewed please email ijosh at joshuamcneill97@gmail.com


Sign up as a follower and receive an ijosh bumper sticker by mail.

-ijosh

1 comment:

MiMi said...

Very good interview Josh....but WHY does Abby want to live in New Jersey????