Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

* Hot and Cold *

Hi and welcome to ijosh.



Voting~~~~

I received 1 call and that person answered the question was Brenda Scherrard from Carlsbad,California. The answer is...... His horse was named Friday!!!!!!


IJOSH'S TOP 5 STORES TO SHOP AT~~~~~~


1. Nordstroms

2. Old navy

3. Target

4. Dillards

5. Jc penny

The 3 r's~~ {Reduce, Re-use, Recycle}

Donate your old torn jeans to National Geographics.

Send to~~~

NG kids/set a Guiness world record
1145 17th street NW
washington, DC 20036

They will use these jeans to make houses for hurricane victims.

World records~~~

Photographers may need a special lens when the woman with the longest legs met the shortest living man. At 2 foot 5 inches He pingping owns a restaurant,and drives a car. he may be small, but he has the heart of a giant. Svetlana Pankratovas legs are nearly 4 and a half feet long.

1 comment:

McNeill Family said...

How does that work with the jeans? I would love more details! Oh and your teacher said to check your grammar! I love you!